Back to Reality











After considering Key West as my destination wedding location, I had come back home to Orlando to plan my wedding. I am trying to decided between two beautiful locations. The first one in Casa Feliz a old spanish style home in Winter Park. It is so beautiful and I love the whole feeling of the place, but it cannot hold very many people. The second two pictures are of paradise cove in Lake Buena Vista. This place is in the key west style and is more relaxed. I need to decide by tomorrow!




1 comment:

Rosemary and Tim said...

Winter Park is beautiful!! Sounds like you've got some great options. And I know what you mean...it can definitely be overwhelming and hard to decide on things!!! Call me if you ever need to brainstorm or vent!! I just went through it, so it's fresh on my mind still. :)