I'm Engaged!




I'm engaged!!!! It is so wonderful. I never actually thought this day would happen, but it has!!! Justin is my boyfriend of 2 years and he is so special, funny, compassionate, hard working, and so loving. I am so thankful that he loves me and wants to be with me and much as I want to be with him.

We were engaged January 27, 2009 (1 day after our 2 year anniversary). I was out of town previously in the week for work and he picked me up at the airport. I knew he had gone to Atlanta earlier that week and found a perfect ring. He brought me flowers to the airport for our anniversary. When we got back to his home I accidentally saw a picture of my ring! It was so beautiful!! He figured he couldn't wait any longer to ask me, since I already knew what the ring looked liked (He was planning on asking me a couple days later). He told me to go wait in his room. He brought in the flowers he had given me to set the mood and then gave me a scrapbook he had made. The scrapbook talked about our journey as a couple and all the adventures we have had together, then the book said we were about to go on our biggest journey......
Then he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him!!!

Of course I said yes!!!

He surprised me with a trip that weekend to Amelia Island.




2 comments:

Rosemary and Tim said...

Yay! Finally I get to see your smiling newly engaged face and your beautiful ring!! Sapphire is "in"!! And it's so you!! I love it! The diamons around the side are so elegant. Justin looks happy too!! Congrats, congrats! Have you found a dress yet? There are a few wedding shops over in Tampa, if you ever get the urge for a Saturday day trip I could shop around with you! That would be fun. :) Although that's funny, cause I found my dress in Orlando, haha.

Mary Beth said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!